1. 'Red's Round-the-World Extravaganza' #1
It's over – but not before the blog hop visited Australia, Greece, Philippines, Switzerland, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, Vietnam, Italy, Sicily, Dubai, Indonesia, Mexico and Japan! As well as some great free travel resources and a new blog network to join! Who'd have thought??!!
If you missed it, (where have you BEEEN??!!) click on the button below to go back and check it out– the stories are as terrific as the destinations!
2. Coming SOON ... Extravaganza #2!So when's the next one? SOON (OK, before I have to start paying for the free Linky tools)!! Joining in is as easy as entering the link to any of your travel-related posts to the linky tool on my blog, and/or visiting any or all of the other entries!
Note your diaries with Tuesday, 22 March for Extravaganza #2! The linky will be open for 48 hours (but of course entries can be read any time). So … spread the word, and get ready to hook up (OZ time) for Extravaganza #2!!
3. 'Round the World' Button UpgradeNow recovered from an appalling bout of technophobia, my 'Round the World' button is now programmed with a 'Round the World' specific URL. Yes, yes, you tech-savvy folks can laugh all you want … but if you've got the OLD button, you might want to replace it with the new one …
It's just a jump to the left ...
4. 'Weird Stuff' is featured!My favourite 'Weird Stuff' travel photo has been featured with a new spin on the Travel Tart's website! Go have a look and see who's style you prefer!! Just don't tell me if TT is more your cup of tea …
5. Stylish Blogger AwardTo my surprise,
Of course, as Spiderman's grandpa so aptly put it - 'With great power, comes great responsibility'! Award recipients are to tell the world 7 things about themselves, and pass on the award to 15 others (now you can see why I'm only accepting it once)!
So … 7 things about me! Well, where's the fun for you in me making a list of my virtues? Instead, go exploring and back track to these 7 early posts, each of which will tell you a bit more about me!!
i) Red Nomad OZ is GO!
ii) Favourite Place #1 – Wycliffe Well
iii) Farewell, My Friend
iv) Teenage Dental Tragic
v) Incident at Isisford
vi) Hinchinbrook Lite
vii) Traveller SHAME Files #1 – the Dingo Trap
6. And the award goes to ...In accepting this award, I must also pass it on – but to whom?? There's no shortage of bloggers from whom to choose, but how to narrow it down?? The 10 blogging lessons I learned during my first year of blogging were each based on a different blog. SO … as a further 'thanx' from me to each of these bloggers, I bestow this award on them!!
Wanna see who they are? You'll have to take the link ...
That's it for now!
Thanx for the catch up - back to OZ travel again soon!!